Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DIY Projects

I just love Do It Yourself Projects. First of all it is such an accomplishment when it is all done and, more than likely, you are keeping under budget. Sometimes reinventing something you already have is the best way to go. Here are some projects that I have worked on for my own home.

I have become a frequent shopper at Goodwill. If you don't know what Goodwill is, you are missing out. Goodwill is a non profit organization that takes donated goods and sell them to make funds to help the community.

I got this beauty from Goodwill for $5.

I sanded it down just a bit and painted it black. There used to be a mirror in the middle but it was missing. I added a white board that I purchased from Home Depot for pretty cheap. All in all this project cost me about a total of $10. Pretty good right?

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Just stumbled upon your blog.. very cute! Looks like you found a great deal at goodwill on this item, $5!??! Thats awesome! And it turned out great! I often forget about going in there, but will be sure to try to make a trip out there next week! We have two of them in town! :)

    ReplyDelete