Friday, March 5, 2010

Beautifully Purple

Lately I have been doing a lot of "beautifying" to my home. I have decided that purple is a much needed color for me in my house at least somewhere. I love these purple rooms and how they bring so much contrast. 


I love how this room features different shades of purple I perhaps is too shy to create a room that is so monochromatic, but I do admire how this room is put together. 



This feels like a more Asian style room with touches of Purple. 







This is someone what I based my Master bedroom color schemes off of. I love the combination of natural browns with the purple. It tone s down the purple a lot so it is not a totally feminine room. 


Don't be afraid to try bold colors. Just make sure that you don't over do the darks.

No comments:

Post a Comment