Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting Started

Wow, I cannot believe I am really doing this!!! Starting my own thing? Who would have knew. My story started when I was living in Taiwan. I guess you can say that my mother has inspired me to love design. I remember having a conversation with her about a room in our place, and that was when she told me that if you put a mirror in a room it would make the room look bigger. I was hooked on that idea and thought it was the coolest thing at age....I think I was 10. Ever since that momment I have just been facinated with everything interior. I want to bring beauty, class, or what ever gives you the warm and fuzzies to your home. This is my passion. I love it and I will do it for a living. My dream come true. :)

I will be pushing this out Jan of 2010....await for updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment